At F-LEX we are passionate about helping people make smarter life-work choices. We are working in the burgeoning field of legal tech and provide resourcing solutions to law firms and in-house counsel. We have a fantastic range of clients, all of whom are on board with our mission.
After explosive growth over the past 3 years, we are looking for a UX designer to join our London team to progress and improve our existing platforms, and to push our future development. We want someone who is passionate about resolving user pain points, excited to improve our tech and help the rest of the team build better interfaces.
We believe in quick prototyping to validate our assumptions and have an iterative, user-centric approach to building products. This is a position for someone who is well versed in research methodologies and is confident collaborating with an experienced development team. You’ll be trusted to organise your own workload but will also have the opportunity to work with an amazing group of talented people.
Main duties and responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Conduct customer research, user testing and run stakeholder workshops
- Create wireframes, flow diagrams, rapid prototypes and visual design to help communicate and validate design ideas
- Collaborate with our senior development team to create intuitive and user-friendly software
- Meet complex UX challenges to ensure the end-product design provides users with the optimum experience
- Be the voice and advocate of the customer, constantly sharing data and insights with the team to communicate customer needs and best practices
- Keep abreast of competitor products, industry trends and market leading ideas
- Make a huge impact in a small fast-moving team
- Get in at the ground floor with a fast growing, profitable privately owned company
- Work with a great team, led by founders who are qualified lawyers and have previously built a 300+ person company, who are pushing to innovate in the legal tech market and grow a large, exciting company
- Private health insurance
- Flexible and remote work options available
- Monthly team lunches and drinks
To apply please send your portfolio to email@example.com.
We can’t wait to meet you!
The F-LEX Team
Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience designing Line of Business applications or large scale SaaS systems
- B2B product experience
- Experience delivering prototypes, wireframes, user stories, user journeys, optimised for both web and mobile interfaces
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end design process
- Proficiency in both qualitative and quantitative user research methodologies
- Familiarity with information architecture design
- Strong portfolio of successful end-to-end UX projects
- Proven track record of working independently
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to colleagues of all levels
- An understanding of Agile/Scrum practices
- Graphic design experience is a plus